Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mask layers & favorites

Hahahah. This is funny. I don't know how to do ANYTHING, but I'm reading/learning about mask layers! Well, I'm determined :) And, I know that I'll want to know this someday, so I'm putting it here for later ease.

While I'm here, I'll just go ahead and mention my favorite sites so far in this new journey...

Digital-crea - is a really cool site even if it is in French, and they have a number of beautiful kits... you actually can read it in English too :) - it is also in Euros automatically, but click to convert that too. I especially like weeds and wildflowers - SO very, very nice... and expensive! At oscraps, paislee press & taylormade have some great templates, and Createwings Designs & NatashaNast have really beautiful and artistic kits. After5 designs has a regular Tips and Tricks post on their blog, which looks to be very promising. As well as some great designers. Over at designerdigitals, they have a really neat team who are all very inspirting with their VERY cool challenges, with freebies! I love their creativity and idea prompts.

But I'm not kidding, I think there are 304,982 digital scrapbooking sites all with their own crew of at least 100 people who design and scrap for them. Yikes. I do not have time for this... I cannot possibly see them all. So, soon I will choose my favorite and just not look at all the rest! I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment