Sunday, June 28, 2009

Project 365

Whoa, this in all technicalities could become a religion!

Project 365.

Take a picture a day and journal it. Simple.

**********

I REALLY like the idea, but I KNOW I would not keep up with it. It would have to become an obsession, a religion. Remember to take a picture, that's the easy part. But scrap it and journal it. every. single. day. That requires serious devotion.

But I do like the idea. Maybe I'll do it for a month... or a week :)

Here are some posts about it...

A great explanation for why and how HERE.

Here's one of MANY blogs about it...

Read about one guy's recap of his finished project, HERE.

Here's an awesomely cute digital scrapbook line of products for it... Gina even gives away freebies to those who are doing the current week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Amy! I'm glad you enjoyed my freebie. :) Yes, we are a CM family - slowly over the last few years. We are diving into Heart of Dakota this year with #s 2, 3, and 4 - #1 is the one doing Blessed is the Man. He is very excited about it!

    I'm still flippin' out that my freebie made it on Ikea Goddess! Wow!

    Oh, and I was doing AWESOME on P365, until the beginning of June. :( I did take pics all this last week and journaled. I need to just accept the fact that I'm missing a month and put it together. What do you think?

    Blessings!! :)

    ReplyDelete