Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh Happy Day... Freebies!

No, sorry. I myself am not giving anything away :) But I've found two lovely sites with LOTS of digital scrapbooking freebies! (thanks Christie, for the lead on that first one!)

>>Be careful though, freebie hunting has a way of taking over your life if you're not careful ;) <<
...speaking from experience,
there were a couple of days when I was
downloading EVERY free moment,
which is clearly out of control..

Shabby Princess - love her, she was my first lure when it came to digital scrapbooking because of her beautiful kits that she gave away for free! She's been doing this for years! She shares a new kit a couple times a year (personal use only).

[I wish she had a button or blinkie, I'd put it right here ;)]

Ikea Goddess - she scours the web and posts only the best freebies from all over the place. She posts new freebies practically every day (templates, QP - quickpages, word art, fonts, kits, samplers and addons).

No comments:

Post a Comment